Posted by: A Mom w/Fears | February 8, 2009

Disrespect

A true definintion of disrespect:

When a client (who was surfing porn and) got a bad virus on Saturday from his own business location, is offered to drop his PC off (early Saturday afternoon) so that it can be fixed by Monday morning, does not respond until Sunday night at 9:48pm and asks if he can bring it over now.

When told “no”, he replies “you’re scaring me, I can’t run my business without my PC”.  Well, you should have thought of that before you made the choice to surf porn, now shouldn’t you?  

On Saturday, when this first happened, he was at least honest when Hubby asked what he was doing when he got the virus.   After Hubby told him that he could bring it by, he also told him that on a personal and Christian note he should pick up a copy of Every Man’s Battle.  (That is the point where he stopped responding –until just a few minutes ago.) 

All I can say is I can’t believe the disrespect this man just showed to my husband and our family.  

Please understand that 90% of the machines my husband fixes, because of virus issues, is because people surf porn (the other 10% is people just being in the wrong place at the wrong time).  

These people help pay our bills,
but it’s so hard to deal with sometimes,
cuz, it’s not going away.

noporn

Advertisements

Responses

  1. Ugh. You’d think they would learn?

  2. I’m so sorry. That really stinks. Here your husband is trying to help out, and God bless him, in more ways than one, and this idiot just hasn’t got a lick of sense. I’m frustrated right along with you.

    People can be mind numbingly dumb. (is that a word? I just made it one if it’s not). lol~
    (((hugs))) to you and your sweet husband. There are some good people out there. 🙂

  3. Wow – People can be very frustrating and disrespectful. I hope you stayed firm on the no. Once the boundary is set and reinforced you will have (hopefully) no problems next and get the computer on time.

    Hang in there you. You guys are the best!

  4. I just hate it when people do stupid things that put themselves in a compromising situation and then get angry at someone else for not fixing their mistakes on their timeline. Uggh!

  5. sad.very.sad


Categories

%d bloggers like this: